12. Februar 2016

Back on it!

Hey Guys!
It's been a very long time without blogging now and I missed that SO much.
I've been through a lot since the last time I wrote in here.
I'll tell you all about that.

1. So a lot has happend. On 10th august me and my sisters moved to our new apartment. Well turned out that it's was all just hell ant not a fairytale. We had some difficulties with our landloard, so we looked again for a new apartment. Thank to our friend we finally found one. BUT we had so much to do. Now we have our perfect apartment and a perfect closet. <3

2. I changed college and went from University Bielefeld to University of Duisburg-Essen. I was studying law and that was boring as hell. Now I'm in a teaching-training course with my two sisters.

3. Even my Lovelife changed :D. Its not what you think. I'm still with Eduard. But since I moved to Essen we don't have much time for eachother. I only see him once in a week. We were always together before I moved away. I mean we were together at highschool and then in college. I never felt like I miss him. I realized that by being apart from him I actually feel closer. We celebrated our 4th annversary in october. We have been through a lot together. And I hope we will stay together forever. I really believe in that.

4. I turned 22 last week :)









Livingroom

Our hall of fam <3

Little sister's and my room


Ronny's room


Me in our closet. Just a small part of it. Wait untill you see the whole room







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen